The NetBSD testbed testbed
The following links lead to reports from automated builds and tests of
These reports are generated using pre-release versions of the
"bracket" test fixture, which are tested here before being put in
production on the official NetBSD testbed, babylon5.netbsd.org. In
other words, this could be considered a testbed for the testbed.
For most purposes, the official
babylon5.netbsd.org Test Run Logs
should be used in preference to these, but these results can sometimes be useful, for example
if it is suspected that a test failure on babylon5
is not caused by an actual NetBSD bug, but by some failure specific to that testbed instance.
Some differences between these tests and those on babylon5 are:
- These tests are run on a far less regular schedule than those on babylon5
- These reports may have new features that are not (yet) on babylon5
- These reports may have new bugs which will hopefully be caught here in time to not appear on babylon5
- There may be additional tests of non-default configurations that are not tested on babylon5, such as the i386-debug tests.
- The i386 test results here cover a longer period of historical data, going back to December 2008
- These tests may be hosted on a different version of NetBSD, or on Linux.
- These tests may be run using a different version of qemu, using gxemul instead of qemu, or,
in the case of the "amd64-baremetal" tests, on physical hardare.
- These tests include experimental tests for architectures where the emulator and/or NetBSD is not fully working yet.
Back to gson's home page